четверг, 11 февраля 2010 г.

Me Myself and I

Say hello to the World! ^_^

My name is Tatyana and I'm glad to see you here. I'm 24. I live and work in Krasnoyarsk. It's my native city. *singing* ...Put your hands up for... Krasnoyarsk... I love this city... (the song was stolen and changed ^_~)

I'm a teacher. It's hard but I'm proud of my choice.

My hobbies... well, I'm fond of music. I don't like playing just listening. I love gothic metal, black metal, gothic rock and alternative. A strange choice for a teacher don't you think?! :)

At the same time I'm crazy about oriental culture. I love music and poetry. I try to learn Japanese but it's so difficult.

2 комментария:

  1. Nice story. I like Krasnoyarsk too. I've been dreaming of living in a big city for all of my life, but live in a small one: quiet and clean. I love it as much as Krasnoyarsk.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Could you share us one of your most favourite gothic songs on the Moodle in the "Cafe"?

    ОтветитьУдалить